|Varsity Coach||Pete Hernandezfirstname.lastname@example.org|
2015 CCS Dates
- First Day of Practice: Monday, February 2
- First Day of Scrimmages: Monday, February 16
- First Day of Regular Season: Monday, February 23
- Last Day of Regular Season: Saturday, May 16
- Tryouts begin on Monday, February 2.
- You must have a completed physical in order to try out.
- You must be academically eligible to participate in a sport.
- If you are playing a Winter sport, you will be given the opportunity to try out after the conclusion of your Winter sport’s season.
- Freshmen should note that high school bats have a -3 length to weight differential and should not delay in getting used to bats of this weight in preparation for their freshman season.
2015 SCVAL El Camino Division
- Cupertino Pioneers
- Fremont Firebirds
- Gunn Titans
- Lynbrook Vikings
- Monta Vista Matadors
- Santa Clara Bruins