Ms. Lillie Arranaga
Hours: M-F 7:15 AM - 3:30 PM
Walk-in during brunch, lunch, and after school
**Meeting by appointment only
College and Career Center News!
Attention Junior Parents:
This year, Junior Parent College Night will be held on Wednesday, May 4 from 6:30-8:00pm.
What is Junior Parent College Night? It's an evening designed to guide parents through the wonders of the college-planning process and what the beginning of senior year entails.
This year, a panel of admission representatives, from a variety of universities, will discuss the many wonders of the college planning process including: application deadlines, costs and tuition, personal essay prompts, how to apply, and much more.
Cupertino Library is now hiring extra help library pages!
Main duties: Sorting and shelving library materials. This job requires the ability to bend, lift, and push up to 30 pounds. Must be 16 years of age or older to apply.
Approximately 12-16 hours per week (4-6 hour shifts)
More hours available during the summer
The Perry Outreach Program is now seeking applicants for their San Francisco, CA program. Participants should be women in grades 10 and up with an expressed interest in science, medicine and/or engineering.
The Perry Outreach Program is a free, one-day, hands-on experience for high school and college-aged women who are interested in pursuing careers in medicine and engineering. Students will hear from women leaders in these fields and try it for themselves by performing mock orthopedic surgeries and biomechanics experiments.
The Perry Outreach Program on Saturday, October 8, 2016 at the University of California San Francisco in San Francisco, CA.
The application may be accessed directly using the following link: http://perryinitiative.org/programs/student-online-application/
In memory of Wesley Marks--dedicated boys' JV soccer coach at CHS from 2001-04--his family and friends have established two significant scholarships to be awarded to two Cupertino High School seniors who have demonstrated both academic and athletic achievement.
- Academic: Student must have an overall GPA of 3.0
- Sports: Students must have participated to an athletic endeavor for at least two years while in high school.
- Other: Student must be a graduating senior and must be attending an accredited institution of higher learning in the fall of 2014.
- Considerations: Scholarships will be awarded based on the following factors: academic strength, athletic achievement, financial need, and personal assessment.
- Completed Application (forms in the CCC)
- Personal essay- please submit an essay describing yourself, family, hopes and aspirations for the future (include anything else that you'd like the committee to know about you).
- Letter of Recommendation from CHS faculty member
- Letter from coach or trainer detailing athletic achievement
All application packets must be submitted to the College and Career Center no later than Friday, May 6th, 2016.
Are you looking for a summer job? If so, Big Arm Swimmers is looking to hire swim instructors in Sunnyvale area.
Some details of the position include:
1.) Pay of $21 an hour,
2.) Training provided,
3.) Swim lessons at clients pools.
Any interested students should apply at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1nDt5y1PRO5fOLb19ptIIuArH8B-E33d9w15ku3dvb1I/viewform
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact
Jayde Delerium at: BigArmsSwimmers07@gmail.com