In memory of Wesley Marks--dedicated boys' JV soccer coach at CHS from 2001-04--his family and friends have established two significant scholarships to be awarded to two Cupertino High School seniors who have demonstrated both academic and athletic achievement.
- Academic: Student must have an overall GPA of 3.0
- Sports: Students must have participated to an athletic endeavor for at least two years while in high school.
- Other: Student must be a graduating senior and must be attending an accredited institution of higher learning in the fall of 2014.
- Considerations: Scholarships will be awarded based on the following factors: academic strength, athletic achievement, financial need, and personal assessment.
- Completed Application (forms in the CCC)
- Personal essay- please submit an essay describing yourself, family, hopes and aspirations for the future (include anything else that you'd like the committee to know about you).
- Letter of Recommendation from CHS faculty member
- Letter from coach or trainer detailing athletic achievement
All application packets must be submitted to the College and Career Center no later than Thursday, May 1st, 2014.
Posted by: Lillie Arranaga
Posted by: Andy Walczak
Posted by: James Gilmore
New CHS Stadium
Players have 3 options in which to complete their mandatory sports physical:
1. Sports physicals will be offered on-campus
- Date: July 9th
- Time: 3:30
- Cost: TBA
- Location: CHS Trainers Room
2. The football program has partnered up with Dr. Ali Tootoonchi of Cupertino Chiropractic to preform the service. Here are the details:
- Cost: $55.00
- Location: 19028 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite D, Cupertino, CA 94014
- Call for Appointments: (408) 655-2523
- Website: http://www.cabackdoctors.com
3. You can use your own doctor to administer your sports physical.
The following 3 forms must be signed and completed by the Doctor: